One of my All time Favorites.
I lovelovelovelovelove this recipe.
I made this on superbowl sunday for me and erica ellen. She doesn't even really like tomato with chicken, but she said she loved it... she even had seconds....so that's saying something :)
This is a family recipe that we got from Uncle Gary, but we have shared it with the world.
If you make it, I know you'll love it because it's just awesome like that.
On top of it's deliciousness, it's super easy to make.
1 cut up chicken (2-3 lbs) or 4 breasts
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
1 can tomato soup and a little water
1 (4 oz.) can sliced mushrooms (optional)
1/4 tsp. onion salt
1/4 tsp. oregano
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1/4 c. parmesan cheese
2 c. mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375. Remove skin from chicken and arrange in lightly greased cake pan.
2. Stir together soup, about 1/2 can of water, tomato paste, onion and garlic salts, oregano and mushrooms.
3. Spoon sauce over chicken.
4. Put in oven for 45-50 minutes, until chicken is tender
5. Sprinkle cheese over chicken.
6. Bake until cheese is melted - 5 more minutes.
7. Serve over spaghetti