1.18.2011

Chicken Fajitas!

 By far one of my favorite recipes.
It's super easy and very delicious.
I usually half the recipe and there is still enough for all 6 of my roomies plus leftovers.
*Warning* Very juicy.  It will spill out of the tortilla if you don't wrap it tight enough.
Definitely a crowd pleaser




*****

prep time:  7 minutes
cook time: 4-5 hours


4-6 chicken breasts
1 cup salsa
1 cup Italian Dressing

Peppers and Onions (purple are good) sliced  (I like using different colors of peppers.  It makes it look cooler.)
warm tortillas

Cook the chicken, salsa, and italian dressing in the crock pot for 4-5 hours.  (Don't forget to spray your crockpot with pam, it makes for easier clean up).  In the last hour add the sliced vegetables.  When finished, drain some of the liquid and shred up the chicken.  Serve in the tortillas with any condiments you like.  (I like them with just a little bit of cheese.)  Serves a small crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment